130 Blocks for Pinegrow - Loads like Bootstrap Blocks for Pinegrow

here you go, Ive posted a bug report on our forum in what looks like the same topic with regards blocks and broken links

I get your work around and it works, however every time you update one of your components or an image, you will have to manually copy across all the relevant CSS/ JS, code, and images to EVERY single project that has ever used your components/cards/carrots, whatever.

the PG way
here
http://docs.pinegrow.com/pinegrow-pro/components/libraries
is Scaleable!
and every time you update the original project you just have to go to others that use it and click on update library resources in the Components menu.

job done!

however, it doesnt seem to work correctly, so I think the correct way is to follow their way,
and then manually edit the paths to add
/components/cards
for the time being, until this bug is addressed

or whatever the library or project library resources are in after setting them up in the original project your cards for instance and then Add Project as a Library

or , I could be wrong :wink:

mmm, also, what is the difference between these being added as a project library or as a plugin?
I find the whole, undocumented just look at these other 3 plugins and work it out philosophy a little scary :smiley: