When does Pinegrow 3.0 come?

Never mind @Rob, myself and @schpengle have a tendency to go off topic, but the debate always returns to discussing the leading front end development app on the market. Pinegrow 2.95.1 and soon to be Pinegrow 3.0

eh? you want to do WHAT with a cucumber?
… It’ll never fly…

2 Likes

AAAAANYway…

… what do we what ?.

CSS EDITOR… . TEASER VIDEO! (oh the torture…)

When do we want it?

YESTERDAY! :smiley:yay!

Actually, where is the latest teaser video @matjaz

The new video is coming tomorrow. Glad to see so much excitement :slight_smile:

pinegrow.com

2 Likes

I’m heading to see a client in 2 days to show them the first draft of a website and I would say 60% of the site has been designed/developed but I’m taking it easy! there is no rush because of Pinegrow and I can just drop in all these blocks I’ve already made for this website, so all these new features take the pressure off freelancers.

I’m looking forward to seeing if there are any new features with blocks/components, although if there aren’t, they work fine in their current state.

I’m wondering what new feature it will be …

2 Likes

Countdown to Pinegrow 3.0 - Repeaterrrrr

I hope they are going as It… to september… il will be massive release :joy:

Ooh! Well, that was unexpected. Awesomeness! Imagine then being able to.tab through the properties,content,heading etc of each thing a editing.thrm.on the fly as they were being created and appearing wow! This is so.creative!!! Well done team! Simple.but Fab!

I predict the release will be around June based on the clock with each teaser. About 6-7 more weeks at the rate they have been moving the clock.

It would be nice to see some more integrations of popular text-editors (sublime or vscode) in pinegrow 3 just like they did with Atom.
Also it would be great if we see more library’s and frameworks in pinegrow 3, i just hope it doesn’t get heavy and buggy. #pinegrow-wp Anticipating

For those using captions, they where in the know :wink: but much like yourself @schpengle I like the element of surprise with these weekly updates.

1 Like

Hey guys! will the price change for 3.0?

I think they posted some special deal on here for buying Version 2.951 (current version) with a years updates…while your waiting for v3.0 -which will then transpire to a NEW SHINY version 3.0 with a year of Its updates too! -starting from when you get it.
SO, you kind of get the best of both worlds. you dont have to wait until 3.0 comes out, to start with 2.951! (no more hunting down the files to save)

but, you then get to learn two different interfaces

That was the Thanksgiving special they ran last year. $50 for version 2 then $25 when 3 comes out. It was a one time deal from my understanding, if you missed it you missed it.

I don’t know what specials or pricing they will have when 3 comes out. Sometimes people on their team do not either. If you get on their email list you will be emailed any specials they have, that is only way I was notified of the special pricing for last year. It was NOT on their website publicly available.

1 Like

no, sorry, they are STILL doing the offer. it is current now. Scroll down the main

http://pinegrow.com

page and you will see it there

and here is the full price list

That is in belated reply to @DurduSM :slight_smile:

That is a new offer that I did not know about and is different than the one from thanksgiving. In that offer there was no free upgrade to version 3 but you did get a substantial discount which in total was less than the current offer.

Anytime there is a discount offer for Pinegrow you should jump on it and if you can buy two or more copies just to help the development of the program then please do so. They are great people and should be supported.

Thanks for letting people know about this, I don’t usually visit the main page of the site.

1 Like

I bought the professional version which in my opinion is where anyone should start and if they need Wordpress development then purchase that one or the upgrade to it.

Your welcome. It was the current one I was on about.`
The Thanksgiving one had obviously expired