Freeway Pro refugees

That sounds grand @jack, I wish you well making it to the beach and remote web development paradise. Post pics in this thread once there. Then let me know when you are hiring and need a lounge chair filled. :wink:

Yeah Bootstrap makes it easy to do responsive, Foundation actually has some nice things Bootstrap does not, but for whatever reason is not near as popular. There are so many other responsive CSS frameworks as well, many of which are lighter in size and feature wise in some cases, plus of course lesser known. The nice thing is with Pinegrow you can handle them all or you can roll your own right in the app with breakpoints, media queries, etc. Bootstrap 4 will likewise be bringing nice things, when it officially drops.

But indeed reusable sections (Blocks/Components/Snippets) are awesome. I am holding @matjaz to his word and trusting that further improvements in these areas are being heard, and wont sink into the abyss.

Make sure you have your naming scheme down, you will want to search those 1000 components, I don’t want you getting frustrated and throwing your laptop into the ocean. Although the water is so clear you could easily fish it out.

1 Like