Bootstrap 5 Columns or Bootstrap 5 Flexbox bug on mac

Hey there,

It seems that there is a bug in the Pinegrow mac version for Bootstrap 5. When I add a (Container > Row > Column), then I can not manipulate the column. It does not matter what setting I put on it, it is always col-12. I also tried to add 3 columns (col-md-4) but then they were stored on top of each other with col-12 width and if I tried to solve it with Flexbox it did not accept any changes. I tried everything in one “header” with width: 100% and height: 100vh.

Even if I specifically tell Pinegrow that my 3 columns should be col-md-4 or col-lg-4, they always shows up as col-md-12 and so on.

Hello @kalsson1

I just tested with an empty BS5 project and I don’t face this problem.

Can you please send your project to the technical support.

IMPORTANT: Please do not send a direct link to one of our email addresses from the sharing service but rather create a private SHARE LINK from Google Drive, Dropbox or WeTransfer which you will then copy into your reply to us.

If possible, please do not set an expiration date on your file share. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to view your files immediately after you send them.

Hey and thanks for your reply @Emmanuel!

I will test it one more time tomorrow but it is strange that yours work but it can be that I have missed something because I had much in my head when I was working today. :rofl: