What is the difference between Element Properties and Styles Panel?

@Pinegrow_User, yeah I hear you on that one, but do you honestly think that replies such as

inspire people to post and ask for help here too?

Just MAYBE, they have studied the manuals intensely, before posting here, out of frustration, as the manuals contents changed for another version/release, or application has changed and manuals HAVEN"T been updated (which is far more common, with our amazing release cycle.) Or the manual simply contains mistakes or is a little confusing grammatically, just like many manuals.

We have several versions of everything, mixed up.

My riddling of comments throughout, was intentional.
This is a peer support forum mostly, but we are really lucky to have a dev team that actually lives here too and helps out! :slight_smile: but are pretty busy, so we should all do the best we can.

To merely dismiss some (non daft) requests with a mere
must try harder, your not trying hard enough statement,

also is a not a great incentive to encourage people to try and ask for advice that many others may also be struggling with.

Not every questioner is as gifted/smart/clever as every responder thinks they are. So while pointing out some links might be spot on and very helpful, the comments that go with them aren’t always.

Touche, if you like.

worth thinking about.

Anyway , this is off piste to the actual topic and I do agree with your larger, secondary (and again, off piste) comment.

This has been a great topic! it has forced me to yet again, RTFM and battle on to figure some stuff out thet had also confused me and I have read a lot of docs, but still lack some understanding, so, while certainly having tried to get my head around some stuff have failed or become confused and couldn’t quite find the answer - that was right for MY WAY of thinking.
Since I am limited by… my way of thinking! :slight_smile:

So docs are for someone else way of thinking.
Thats why we have forums.
Thats why we have feedback.
And thats where and why we can ask questions :slight_smile:

And if the dev team sees the same topics or questions constantly being asked, then if they are lucky enough to have the time, they can address these with an FAQ section or, actually address the topic or area, with the extra hindsight of the though process and viewport of actual consumers, which , after all, is who this is now intended for.
This is great! constant extended beta testing for free, its not negative, (mostly) its feedback.

Anyway… back to the manuals for me.
This is great, trying again, now with V4 which is certainly much better than 2.951, which I still also use, but its damend confusing going from one to the other.

Ok, ciao, keep up the good work :slight_smile: