What is the difference between Element Properties and Styles Panel?

Sounds good, I was tired of your reading your drivel anyway.

Thanks. unike your BS reply.
You might as well have replied with

http://jfgi.herokuapp.com

your attitude is both patronising and condescending in many posts.

if you can’t be bothered to attempt to explain something well,
its best to just be quiet.

maybe you could try that for once

Certainly. But by just using a class, you do not have to declare anything at all. Just hook it to the element and the appearance will automagically come from the default frameworks’ css. So danger is danger and will deliver the expected result.

This is only required, if an existing class (and its properties) does NOT come up to your expectations. So you’d need to cascade the current class by a new declaration. That’s the nature of CSS. And at this point, the styles palette comes into game which should hereby explain the difference.

Cheers

Thomas

1 Like

It’s ok, I will let you get back to as you say “RTFM” and letting @matjaz and @Emmanuel know the documentation and parts of the UI “suck” as you put it. Should be encouraging to them, after more than a year of effort.

Have a wonderful day @schpengle.

@Pinegrow_User.
Please stop being a d*ck.
this is a positive forum.
you’d be better off spending the time it took you to post this, correcting the grammar of your previous septic post.

I love Pinegrow, and everything about it. it confuses me but I love it.
I don’t love you, funnily enough.
Your showed what you were about, when you DEMANDED I gave you my Macaw beta testing serial and then complained how I had wasted your time , by spending hours looking for years old software for you, for you just too dur realise that you couldn’t use it - without a serial.

I would not release you my beta testing serial, you have been unpleasant since.

Get over yourself. you are not important. Pinegrow is , so is its documentation and its user base and their valid questions.

Matjaz and Emmanual can read, and will read this. I have no problem with that, they know what I mean and how I feel about Pinegrow.

go be poisonous somewhere else and stop lowering the tone of this place.

As for our previous correspondence concerning the Scarlet Beta, it was not as you are trying to depict here, there was no demand as you try to insinuate. Amusingly however its you whom seem to hold the grudge towards me with the necessity to bring that up from almost a year ago and how vehemently you are directly targeting me with your responses.

The tone you set is appropriate ?

Get over yourself. this Forum Question regarding Styling and the different approaches is important.
Your replies are of no consequence or help to that. and amusingly I still have the scarlet Beta emails.

now , back to the recipients question.

You may wish to ponder if the nonsense you sprinkle your posts with offer benefit to anyone.

Again you’re welcome.

Really? - go read.

now stop being 12 years old and go for a walk if you can’t just be quiet.
stop detracting from the Originators question

Hey @schpengle & @Pinegrow_User, you’re both among the top valued & valuable members of our community. This is turning into a very spirited debate. Maybe it’s a good time for a cup of tea away from the computer? :tea:

2 Likes

lol. sounds like a plan it is food time :slight_smile: cheers for taking it so well