Alternates from the arrangement of image-text to text-image when adding further blocks

Dear Community,
I am currently trying out the functions of Pinegrow. I would like to create a grid which can be used as a Wordpress block in Gutenberg and which alternates from the arrangement of image-text to text-image when adding further blocks. I have tried, but it may not work. How would you proceed here and set up the element. I saw in a video by Adam Lowe (The No-Code way to Create Native Gutenberg Blocks with Pinegrow) that he worked with a wrapper element. Is this necessary here or how do I create the alternating display? 1000Thanks

1 Like

Perhaps use a container element around all the blocks that get added in so each block will alternate as an odd or even child and be styled accordingly.

2 Likes

I would also work with odd and even in CSS and use flex-direction (row-reverse) like @Cary said

2 Likes

Another way would be to create a control on the block that lets you switch its direction using a toggle or dropdown. You’d need to have a class for the forward direction and a separate one for the reverse direction.

3 Likes

Perfect. Many thanks for the tips. I will try and implement everything. I’ll learn at the same time.