Problem with WP PHP Code

Hi,

I bought Pinegrow PRO a few hours ago and im going to design WP themes.

The problem that i am having is that when i add Home URL to my logo and then i press CTRL+P to preview the PHP code that it should generate. It is just a blank window and no PHP code what so ever.

If i open the index.html with notepad++ i can see that the program add this code:
<a class=“navbar-brand” href="#" wp-site-name wp-home-url wp-home-url-set=“href”>Brand

That for sure aint going to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Plugins i have activated is:
Bootstrap 3.3.7
Plain HTML
Server-side Scripts
WordPress

I have searched the web and the forum but could not find anyone with the same problem as me…

Best Regards,
Breakdown27

@breakdown27 hi. Are you on Linux windows or mac? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pinegrow?

I need to check, but it is possible that in some specific situations, code view is not active.
Whatever the case, the PHP code view is not a view of the “actual” code but a preview of what will be exported.

Then, what you see in the index.HTML are the tags added by Pinegrow to the HTML template so it can proceed to the magic. during the WordPress theme export.

So the question is more, can you see the code when you Export the theme ? (please, check the php file in your theme folder)

1 Like

Untill you don’t export your theme you can’t preview the PHP code using Pinegrow, so frst must save and export default theme then you can view the PHP code of certain tags where you have added wordpress related or normal php code

I fixed it when i first opened a template before i open a blank html file! But thanks anyways! :slight_smile:

1 Like