Blueprint slider not working while scrolling

The blueprint slider works while scrolling inside the editor. However, scrolling does not work in the browser? Am I missing something? Sliders’ buttons and pagination are working fine. I need the scroll functionality though…

Hi @zappapa,
Not quite sure what you mean by the “blueprint slider”. Do you mean the “Interactions Blueprints” Navigation animation with animated sections, or something else? Also, what browser are you testing with?
Cheers,
Bob

Sorry. I meant the ones that are found in
Library → Interactions → Interactions BluePrints → Sliders.

I answered my own question. Turns out that scrolling is disabled for Non-Touch devices. It was a matter of choosing “Allways on” for Scrollbar in the element properties.

This can also be done in the CSS file, however… Having said that. How can we override the (locked) css rules? I ended up copying the content of ‘sliders.css’ in a new ‘myslider.css’. Then I removed ‘sliders.css’ from the page and added my ‘myslider.css’ to the page. Only then I could edit the css for the sliders.

I think this is not the best way to do it? I tried to do it with right click the css rule and choose “override in…” and/or “duplicate in…”. But that did not do anything. All I wanted to do was, for instance, change the gradient background color to a solid blue color.

Hi @zappapa,
Thanks for the clarification!
As to your problems with the CSS. I think that you are probably doing something that a lot of users do. You should be able to duplicate any rule on the locked stylesheet on your normal “style.css” or whatever page you are using in the project. If you right-click on the rule in the locked sheet you want to duplicate you will get the context menu (sounds like you already know this from your reply above). Next, select where you want it to be duplicated from the dropdown next to either “Duplicate in…” or “Override in…”. Then click on either “Duplicate” or “Override”. This last step is the one most people miss. Let me know if this works for you.
Cheers,
Bob