Freeway Pro refugees

I am not a former FP user, however I find the discussion interesting.

How did you come to the choice of Sparkle for your base level (ability to avoid code) visual app, -vs- say Blocs or any of the others with similar concepts on that list?

However for those desiring to learn:

With some basic ambition, determination and willingness to research and study, what you described is actually the ideal environment for learning. But it’s up the the individual. Without a willingness to learn however, people are only gonna get so far with the drag & drop visual editors approach – I think Pinegrow could likewise improve in this area however (Blocks/Components/UI & UX areas/Tutorial Series/Sample Files/etc.), to help assist beginners and better ease people into the Pinegrow platform, and thus further increase it’s user base in the industry. Another thing that people need to understand is that this industry is always evolving too (apps come and go, frameworks change, languages advance, etc.), so people need to have a desire to learn regardless. It can be as vast as you want, but a solid understanding of the basics should be everyones foundation. With a solid foundation of the basics you can carry that forward regardless of other factors. With the many free resources across the web for learning, coupled with Pinegrow anyone can learn if they have the actual desire to do so.

:evergreen_tree: :heart: @matjaz certainly deserves the success for his efforts. For those whom haven’t - Watch the video.

You can actually open and learn from any URL as described here: