My carousel works fine in Preview Browser, but as soon as I publish it stays on the initial page

My carousel works fine in Preview Browser, but as soon as I publish, it stays on the home page but does not show other web pages in the carousel. Why in preview mode, but not live?

Thanks

Hey,

Maybe you didn’t add pgia to your website? Can you find the pgia folder on your server? And does the carousel work when you manually want to go to the next slide? And do other animations on the site work?

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t know what that is. I’ve used Pinegrow for over 15 years and never had an issue with my sliders. My subscription expires in a year and a half. Why I’m confused is my slider has worked great over the years and now when I need to do an update, and I post, none of the arrows nor the movement of the slides works. I don’t know where to turn. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Terry

You created your carousel with Interactions, right? Do you have any other interactions / animations on the website? Do they still work?

Are you able to share your published site if it’s public?