I have been stung financially by Claude as well previously with other tasks outside Pinegrow, so I am always hesitant to trust it.
Just now, I opened Pinegrow 10 for the first time and figured I would take a look at the AI models available through Openrouter, but all the listed options are curiously outdated, as shown in the attachment. If any of the Pinegrow developers see this it would be helpful to have more current choices.
The most popular model right now on the Openrouter site is called Space Bunny Alpha, which is literally free. Next comes DeepSeek: DeepSeek V4.1 Flash.
EDIT: I have added flash 3.8 through the Openrouter additional models field, so that shows now, but it would still be good to have some feedback from the devs.
EDIT 2: After further testing, Smart is still defaulting to Gemini Pro 3.1, which seems to be nowhere near as good as flash 3.8 and costs about 10x more to run. For the time being I will keep it fixed on flash 3.8 through Openrouter.
