Is it possible de loop forever (moving up and down for example) an object when the object appears in the trigger and stop it when it leaves. Thanks in advance
Yes you can use -1 to repeat animation in loop.
For your requirement we can do something like below:
- First add interaction on the element which you want to animate.
- Give it a proper name, for example repeatAnimation
- For Trigger select No event
- Now select an animation or create a custom one
- At last click on Advanced Options and for Repeat enter -1
- Now add Scroll Scene interaction where you need.
- Arrange Start and End as you require
- Now on Animation 1 click on Edit Animation
- Goto Timeline Editor and click on selector and select your element which you want to animate(first one where we added the interaction)
- Now add a transition and keep it as Tween
- For Position enter 0
- For Duration enter 0.5
- Click on Add Property > goto Interactions > select Play Animation
- For Play Animation enter the animation name that is on the target (my example is repeatAnimation )
- Again add new transition, select Set for Type
- For Position enter 0.5
- Click on Add Property > goto Interactions > select Pause Animation
- For Pause Animation enter the animation name (my example is repeatAnimation )
Add one last transition and repeat same process as above but for Position enter 0
At the end your timeline should look something like this.
thanks a lot for you explanation !!