Editing a wordpress theme

Hello Pinegrowers :slight_smile:

I would like to edit themes i have bought or build myself before i started using Pinegrow.
Is this possible? How should i proceed in editing premium wordpress themes not build with pinegrow.

Any direction how i should do this?

Thanks in advance!
Auke

@Auke
Pinegrow only convert HTML template into WordPress theme you can’t use Pinegrow to edit WordPress Themes, like HTML so you have to use any smart text editor like sublimeText or you can use Pinegrow’s code editor to edit WordPress Themes.

Thank You!
LEO

@Auke - To probe a bit deeper on your answer: Is it possible to create a Child Theme from an existing purchased theme? I created a Child Theme --> Activated It --> Opened the Home Page in Pinegrow via Open URL. By doing this would I be able to create a functional Child Theme? If possible, are there any guides/tutorials that might help with this process? Just looking at options. Downloaded the Pinegrow trial and really love it - would like to see if I could integrate it into my workflow. Presently leverage existing themes I own and as I get more familiar publish my own themes. Thanks for any insight or help.

–>Scott

@smichaud
you can check my video on youtube where i used same option and created theme while using underscores theme.

@itsmeleo URL please

Here is the link to the video on youtube from my channel: https://youtu.be/mvxnBsw-d80