130 Blocks for Pinegrow - Loads like Bootstrap Blocks for Pinegrow

I added a demo with most but not all of the blocks. I stuffed the CSS with a lot of junk so its unsuable to
prevent any piracy, so its much much larger than the real one, so ignore the slow load time

http://chocka-blocks.webgurus.ie/

hee hee heeā€¦ and, just what IS a Brith?
:smiley: hee hee

1 Like

I updated this plugin so it loads just like the bootstrap blocks plugin that comes with Pinegrow. You can now easily add it to any project as some people were struggling with the previous version.

Will add an updated demo version above when its ready.

It also has a few extras like one click parallax from prop panel. Another huge update coming soon also!

2 Likes

Download the new demo which loads just like the Pinegrow blocks installed with pinegrow here

1 Like

70 new blocks added with more to come soon

2 Likes

40 More Blocks added, over 240, now, I havenā€™t offically released this version yet but you can login and download if you have already purchased

oops, I just tried to get the 25 blocks @benhanna, and I seemed to add them to the cart, hit the download button and

BOOSH!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_affiliate_log_debug() in /home2/digital8/public_html/pluginsforpinegrow.com/wp-content/plugins/edd-and-wp-affiliate-integration/wp-aff-edd-integration.php on line 15*

ah! but, in my feeding frenzy, I appear to haveā€¦er, possibly, already downloaded them beforeā€¦
ummā€¦ possibly twiceā€¦
oops.
and sorry Ive not been around, run out of mobile data.

I should be back online again tomorrow (some time) but _ I will then also be away , in a field, with a caravan, doing a show with

http://wellbeingesseces.com !!

so catch you all again shortly :slight_smile:

@schpengle Thanks fir heads up, fixed

Ha! my Bug Busting Empire continues to spread its infectious ways :smiley:

1 Like

Just released an update to this with 60 more blocks added, bringing total number of blocks to 300ā€¦you can use this code for $5 off until midnight sept 11th

midinght5

1 Like