Add to Cart button is showing me my Home page content instead of Cart page content

This is the second time I’ve accidentally done something in PineGrow that prevents me from seeing the Cart page. When I click on the Add to Cart button (using the same form/button found in the StarterShop tut) it redirects me to my “/cart” page (which is correct), but all I see is my home page content–no cart content.

It was working fine for a while, but there was something I must have done in Pinegrow to create this issue. I did not touch any of the WooCommerce or WordPress settings between my Cart button working and not working.

Does anyone have a clue what I might have done wrong? Last time I ended up starting over from scratch, and I really don’t want to do that again.

I fixed it by replacing the index page with the index from the Starter Shop. I had a feeling that might do the trick because it was one of the last pages I had edited before noticing the issue. I’m still not certain what caused the issue, but I’m glad I have some idea of where to look in the future.

1 Like