Am I missing something in Pinegrow? I cannot move freely anything on the screen

I’m was not posting with the desire or intent to disparage Pinegrow. I was merely giving some relative context to the direct question that was asked within this thread by the person inquiring about said features.

But honestly why should I or anyone be faulted if they are not as easily impressed by certain new features, as an example the “Surprise Me” button. If anyone understands the basic underlying premise of how easily such a feature can be accomplished within a page then no matter how sophisticated or grossly embellished it’s described it then is just not as impressive to some regardless of being called magic or not.

But I can certainly see how certain groups of people will think such a feature will be immensely helpful.

• Designers whom may struggle at times with design / inspiration
  • Developers seeking some semblance or guidance with esthetics

But yes, personally I expected more overall from this release. I trust that some of these new features will also eventually make their way towards vanilla development. Which has been suggested already along with hoping to see more coming features scoped in that general direction. I have no doubt there is an overall plan in place by the developers that is being actively worked towards realization.

Now that more developers are being on-boarded to the team I’m sure that realization of the overall PG plan and objective can be better expedited and broadened going forward. Case in point that is largely how the code editor was replaced and implemented.

You obviously continue to go out of your way to target me personally. Even so I certainly won’t be run off by your childishness and direct attempts to personally disparage and defame me almost every time I post on this forum. Though that same childishness by you certainly plays a role in my lack of desire of wanting to participate on the forums since you desire to make it a hostile environment towards me.

Your actions continue to be directly contrary to the basic forum rules. You may recall that your last assault thread directly upon me was completely deleted and you were warned for your actions. I guess you don’t have the ability to learn, move on, restrain your emotions or refrain from such actions. Sadly it seems like @matjaz is the only person willing to moderate your nonsense.