I have a strange issue that occurs with a header component that I’ve defined in a styleguide.html page then subsequently used in a masterfile.html page which as you can guess is defined as a “Master”. My pages then use this master.
I have given the header component some editable classes. I noticed on pages using the masterfile kept getting removed on project update. Now I’ve noticed that updating the HTML within the component is not even propogating through to the masterpage let alone into the child pages.
One hint as to how this has gone a bit awry is that the component was originally defined in the masterfile but I moved it to the styleguide page (and then removed the header from the masterfile and re-added the new header component).
A similar, maybe not related, issue is that I’ve updated the HTML in the masterfile and this HTML is not being seen on all the other pages which I would expect it to.