Customize my website made in wordpress

Hello

Can I customize my website made in wordpress with Pinegrow?
is a Listing Web site, that I need to customize and make some changes to the way it works.

regards to all

Hi, @gilberto -

To the best of my knowledge, Pinegrow is not designed to work with pre-existing WordPress themes; rather, the WordPress extension for Pinegrow Web Editor allows us to easily add WordPress functions to a static website.

With that being said, you can also use Pinegrow WP to generate WordPress Blocks, which you can use to add your own designs to pages and posts.

I hope this answers your question :slight_smile:

Hi, The site is already done, it just needs some details to improve and as for now I don’t have much experience in code so I’m looking for a system that can help me

There’s no way to really comment on what tools could help you, as you have provided no information about how your site has been built. WordPress alone means next to nothing as there are a hundred+ ways to build a WordPress site.

What theme is your site running? What plugins?

While it is unlikely Pinegrow can plug in to what’s already been made, perhaps we can point you in the right direction.

Hello Bryn

the Theme is ListingPro
plugin is elementor

regards
Gilberto

Bryn via Pinegrow Community Forum <notifications@pinegrow.discoursemail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 27/09/2023 à(s) 11:27:

Oh dear.

I’m afraid Pinegrow will not be of use in extending your Elementor website. At least not without bending over backwards and having a very solid understanding of how it can safely slot in.

The good news is that Elementor is a page builder and you should be able to open it up and make adjustments. Or at the very least, find a cheap Elementor dev on a marketplace like Fiverr or UpWork.

If you can’t come right with Elementor, possibly because the adjustments you want to make are specific to ListingPro and you don’t spot the relevant customisation options, you could try Microthemer.

Although not the sort of tool folks in this community would use (as you should be comfortable with CSS to get value out of Pinegrow), it is a high-quality product.

You could use that to ‘brute force’ your website’s styling by just selecting items and adjusting them using Microthemer.

Although you haven’t mentioned what sort of changes you need to make, so this could be irrelevant