Functions.php/customizer bug?

Hi all,

I think there is a bug in pinegrow wordpress edition. At least I’m having a difficult time getting rid off old customizer setting. I changed both Field id and Label inside both index and single page, but the old customizer reappears, I went to the functions.php and see that the old one stays there, so I tried removing those lines within pinegrow and hit save, so it was gone. But when hitting the cmd+w to do a whole wordpress upload it reappears again, so there doesn’t seem to a way to remove it. Also in the customizer on my wordpress live site it is there but not working ofcourse since I made a new one, so they are both there.

Is this a bug or is there a way to remove it?

Can you please contact us and send us your project folder (not the EXPORTED theme folder but the master folder) + all the details, version number and so on, so we can investigate the situation?

Hi just wanted to check if you had time to check this out and to see if there is a fix for this problem.

Just a little update to this case. This is not a bug, this is a setting I had in my page template and had forgotten about. The great support team found the setting on my page template file. Thanks again to the great support team at Pinegrow :+1: