Introducing HTML Planet for Kids πŸš€

A fun way to learn and create with HTML & CSS. β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ β€Œ

Hi, Matjaz and Ben here!

We are happy to introduce our brand new product - HTML Planet for Kids.

HTML Planet for Kids is an online space where children learn HTML & CSS and then use their skills to create fun web projects.

More than 60 interactive lessons and projects teach children the basics of HTML and CSS. Our visual editor lets children jump straight into building web projects. Along the way, they get naturally familiar with coding and can start using the built-in code editor.

The learning and creativity never end on HTML Planet. Completing the lessons is just the beginning of building fun web projects and experiments.

And, we also have a very special offer for early adopters : get half off the price and get double the number of child accounts in each plan.

Learn more about HTML Planet for Kids and then take it for a spin:

Visit HTML Planet for Kids Β»

The web has become an essential part of our lives. As parents, caretakers and teachers we have a unique opportunity to empower children to become web creators - not just consumers - and guide them to participate in a safe way.

Enjoy the space ride!
Matjaz, Ben & the Pinegrow team

7 Likes

This is truly revolutionary :clap:t5::clap:t5:

Have you read the Discord TOS?

Tedious small print that no child (or adult) wants to read
ha!
You have to be over 13…or age or Majority whatever the heck that is?
Does it mean Maturity?
Waaah?

anyway, thats a bit of a bummer for Ben and his little Brother :slight_smile:

cant use Forum :smiley:

(Ps, I just went to explore it and it says my email is already taken, So I guess it rides on the back of this forum.
Trying to set up a forum account, turned into a belly ache, so I bailed)

So an online PineGrow btw… that’s interesting :slight_smile:

Well done you creative types.
and … are you still in Oz @matjaz or back home now?

Thanks for the feedback.
Note: The community is for parents and teachers who use HTML Planet to teach kids about creating on the web.

1 Like

Thanks! Doing a product for kids requires paying special attention to protecting user’s privacy and safety. Our approach is described here: Online Safety | HTML Planet for Kids

2 Likes

Love the Visuals/Graphics btw!

I need to get out more.
OH! hang on, thats the problem… out all the time, so have totally forgotton all things web.
Hence, taking your advice on the help documentation topic aaaand…>
Currently refreshing on
HTML Planet for kids

just noticed on the lessons, for adding links.

But WAIT!
There’s more!

If I cunningly add the word HERE to the H1, and select and highlight that… and add the LINK attribute! (oh yeah baby! years of webbing, not got lost on me, or indeed, the ability to READ instructions)

I still fail… meh!

aaaah!
It was someone else’s ability to WRITE instructions that caught me out!
:smiley:

SO its telling you to do something to a H1, then its actually checking for it having been done on a P element

UPDATE!
Its also case sensitive… so

when you then create your own Paragraph (not as instructed)
if you use the upper case HERE it will fail checks.

here will pass
oh yeah, I finally found my level on the forum again… been a while.

PS< what version of the interface/PG is Html planet for kids running btw?

1 Like