Is there WEBp support?

I’m not sure if this is a feature listed item or a bug, but when I’m using webp images, they do not show up. It would be nice to have these supported.

Hi @Redsei,
The webp format is fully supported by Pinegrow. Here is an example:

Maybe there is another problem in the code or the loading of the image file (bad location/URL)?
Let me know,
Bob

I altogether like your gave limits as the post you passed on has some extraordinary data which is completely significant for me.

Sorry Bob, I fell off the earth the last month… but am responding to your post. I still have the same issue and have now moved on to Monterey to see if that works… but have the same results.

Hi @Redsei,
A couple of things that I can think of.
One - Possibly the webp file is corrupt? You could DM it to me for testing.
Two - There is a problem with the way you are adding it to the page. Maybe you could send a screenshot of the properties panel for the element where you are adding the image and the Project panel to see the file location?
Three - Something else in the project is interfering. This would require sending me your project through a file transfer service. You could first try creating a brand new project and adding just an image element with the webp file to the page to rule this out.
Cheers,
Bob