Is this the right tool for a true beginner?

I’m a true beginner who just wants to build a website for a club. I’ve got most of it built and have been using Pinegrow AI to help me with all of the little details. It’s unable to solve the simplest stuff and I have no idea how to do it myself. For example, it put hamburger menus on my desktop version and it can’t get rid of them. I thought I was getting a simple WYSIWYG drag and drop tool. Am I using the wrong tool? Is this not the right tool for someone who just wants a one and done? Is using their AI a bad idea? It seems to frequently make things worse and it’s terrible at communicating.

Hi @markdondick

Pinegrow published this before the Mr Pinecone assistant, and a lot has changed since, but I think it still stands to some degree. Although the learning curve is a lot smaller now I believe.

If you’re having issues with the AI, have you watched the videos on the Pinegrow YouTube channel and in the docs? Because it works great.

At the end of the day, only you can decide if it’s a good fit for you.