Made with Pinegrow (showcase your work)

I’m going to start a thread where people can share their work. I’m going to kick things off with my own homepage. I’m having a littlebit of trouble setting up my hosting (long story) otherwise I’d put the link in here. For now I’ll put up some screenshots to show off what is possible with Pinegrow (and its interactions plugin).

It is built on Wordpress (using ACF blocks) and the design is completely unique (designed in adobe XD). No CSS framework such as Bootstrap, foundation or tailwind was used. I’d say I managed to recreate the design with 95% accuracy (I had to adjust a few things along the way) which I think is a good result. The language is Dutch (I’m from Flanders, Belgium)

Header block

Pricing blocks

Footer

Menu (using the interactions plugin)

I’m looking forward to seeing all of your examples!

UPDATE:

My site is finally online (excuse the picture but it is the only passable one I had lying around for now).

5 Likes

Nice!
It’s nice to see you so active AND creative on here recently @Roel
…er…unlike myself.

Really like your pricing blocks.
Also, do you know that we already actually have a channel dedicated to such fine things as this?

I give you…
https://forum.pinegrow.com/c/showcase/

Tada!

Site designed with Pinegrow
https://ireland-bnb.com

1 Like

This site uses, Bootstrap, Greensock, and of course PG.

2 Likes

Thank you, and yes I am aware of that. Which is why this thread is in that collection. But I thought that grouping some of them in a single thread might be beneficial for some people instead of creating a different thread for each project.

Interesting. Simple yet effective.
I’ve been to Ireland myself once. Beautiful country!

Nice to see interactions at work in another project. The walking cat and flying bird are impressive. Information seems to be well formatted as well.

If I may give a littlebit of friendly constructive criticism: While the achievements of the interactions are impressive. The initial animations are a little overwhelming as a little too much is going on all at once.

1 Like

UPDATE:

My site is finally online

2 Likes

Coming along nicely (website rework for 2021)

3 Likes

not super fancy, but this is my PG site for work:
https://www.ccpoabtf.org/

1 Like

Nice layout/colour scheme on mobile :slight_smile:

Thanks schpengle - nice to get some feedback from an involved PG member like yourself

Nice clean site. Appreciate the inspiration to see what Pinegrow can do. Like the fat headline font in the colorboxes: font name? (if you don’t mind)

Thanks for the nice words - the headline typeface is a Google Font - Fira Sans.

If you’ve ever wondered what’s possible with Pinegrow, ACF pro (blocks) and some lightweight PHP coding, here is what I think is a nice example (something I made for my new website that is still in development):

The above example is a pricing block. It loads data from a custom post type into the card using an ACF relationship field. The card itself can then be customized with details using innerblocks (they’re basically core paragraph blocks that are loaded into the card). You can add more cards using the add button, which basically works like an old school repeater, yet inline, rather than squashed in the side (It works by just limiting the allowed blocks of the innerblocks the cards reside in to one single block).

Here is some extra “sugar”: (pardon the expression)

2 Likes