Pinegrow constantly overwriting editable <head> elements

Maybe I’m doing this incorrectly but In my masterpage template I’ve set some editable areas on some of the elements in my head. Namely;

<title data-pgc-edit="jtg.page_title">Intelligent Experiences | Jupiter and The Giraffe</title>
<meta name="description" content="Delivering world-class solutions for organisations who need to implement smarter experiences across their web, app or digital product portfolio." data-pgc-field="jtg.master-description"/> 
<meta property="og:title" content="Intelligent Experiences | Jupiter and The Giraffe" data-pgc-field="jtg.master-og-title"/>
<meta property="og:description" content="Delivering world-class solutions for organisations who need to implement smarter experiences across their web, app or digital product portfolio." data-pgc-field="jtg.master-og-description"/>
<meta property="og:image" content="https://jupiterandthegiraffe.com/thumbnail.jpg" data-pgc-field="jtg.master-image"/>
<meta name="twitter:image:alt" content="Intelligent Experiences" data-pgc-field="jtg.master-twitter-alt"/>

I’m not sure at what point (potentially when I update all my components) these get overwritten with the defaults set in the masterpage.

Am I doing this wrong?

I’ve just made an update. Each element was ‘Using editable area’ rather than defining the editable area. I guess there was some circular updating happing. Will see if this fixes it.

3 Likes