Sharing a website on social displays code

Hi there, could use some help here. I am not sure whether this is a Wordpress or Pinegrow issue but whenever a client’s website gets shared on social, instead of displaying the description from the OG description meta tag in header.php, the preview displays code:

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ custom_padding_last_edited=”on|phone” _builder_version=”3.22.7″ custom_padding=”200px||” custom_padding_tablet=”200px||” custom_padding_phone=”200px||”][et_pb_row use_custom_gutter=”on” gutter_width=”2″ custom_padding=”||50px” custom_ma…

See what I’m talking about: https://pryoritygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Screen-Shot-2021-10-27-at-8.50.45-PM.png

I had issues with Wordpress overriding the custom og meta tags I had included but all of a sudden the image started working. But that’s the only og meta tag working properly.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, this is coming from your Yoast SEO plugin.

Hi @vmelchor,
@SureWeb is correct. It looks like Yoast is grabbing an “og:description” from somewhere. I haven’t used that plugin for a long time, but you should be able to edit any of the open graph tags. It looks like your site used to be made with Divi and that is what is captured above.
Cheers,
Bob

ThNK YOU @SureWeb and @RobM. I deactivated the plugin and that seemed to do the trick. I appreciate the help!