What extensions the Pinegrow team is working on

I’m fully with you on that, and I even want to add to the static site generation that many of them now include Tailwind and Bootstrap out of the box, which would be ideal for a devops & desops workflow that does makes working in the browser a first-class citizen in Pinegrow.

If all it takes @RobM to support it is to render “server-side” code, than please let us know how to set that up as I already tried to add some files-formats manually to pinegrow, and it didn’t work. A plugin for server-side rendering would be great for 11ty and such, as it would open op working on Prestashop ecommerce sites with an actual visual editor + code.

1 Like

I’m thrilled to see these these features in Pinegrow! @matjaz Could you give us an update 1,5 years after this post?

Think the dev team decided to stay on the Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6 level from 10 years ago! :wink:

@AllMediaLab greetings from 2011, we are having so much fun there :wink:

@Riccarcharias we are making progress on responsive images and on components. We will soon show something that is related to both of these.

5 Likes

@matjaz

Hope GitHub - aFarkas/lazysizes: High performance and SEO friendly lazy loader for images (responsive and normal), iframes and more, that detects any visibility changes triggered through user interaction, CSS or JavaScript without configuration. is implemented in the new responsive images system and not just plain <picture> and <srcset>! To be at the 2021 requirements for responsive images.

It automates most of the code/sizes etc. stuff

I’m thrilled :grimacing: Can’t wait to see more :wink: