What's cooking in version 6?

Get ready to do (a lot) more, with less UI …
Did you guys clean the UI? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MONACOOOOOO… YES YES YES… :star_struck:

As per release notes - Pinegrow Web Editor 6 – June 10, 2021 | Pinegrow Web Editor (link to the intro blog post in the release notes is missing the hyperlink @Emmanuel)

Pinegrow Web Editor 6 – June 10, 2021

Design panel – Floating tools – Replace colors – Move up and down – Tree auto collapse – CSS fields – Monaco code editor and more.

See Introducing Pinegrow 6 for details - Introducing Pinegrow Web Editor 6 | Pinegrow Web Editor

1 Like

Wow, awesome Upgrade!!! :star_struck:

I have just only one wish :relaxed: is it possible to integrate the „Manage Fonts…“-Function into the Style Tab? I often work with Plain Html and Wordpress. And this would be awesome!

3 Likes

Hi @Johnny,
Do you mean to handle non-Google fonts?
Cheers,
Bob

2 Likes

OK, everything is insane, but i saw one thing that should be. Floating tools should have SPACING and PADDING options. These two functions are very, very important for editing page.

EDIT: The more time im checking and using new features my face smiling larger :slight_smile: Cool upgrade!

Exactly :slightly_smiling_face:
either that, or downloaded google fonts.

3 Likes

create and remove links easily! simple but yet time-saving feature. Thanks!

2 Likes

@szymon spacing and padding for which framework?

1 Like

@RobM PineGrow Bootstrap - it’s extremly needed for fast organize page visually. And will be cool if in tailwind will be that option :wink:

BTW: i love this PAINT mode - with selected padding and margin will be much easier to edit

1 Like