Wordpress Pinegrow Contractor Needed

Hi, We are looking for an individual who is familiar with Pinegrow and WordPress hand-coded theme and plugin development. Using and creating Gutenberg blocks as well as Toolset/ACF to create WordPress themes for our client’s sites.

If you are interested in please apply here

Who We Are

Today’s Business is a Digital Marketing Agency managing multi-channel campaigns. We help our clients sell their products and communicate their story to the best possible audiences ultimately leading to a premium result. We utilize data and analytics to consistently improve every service of Today’s Business which will create sustainable, long term, and transparent successes for our clients.

What We’re Looking For:

Today’s Business is looking for a Contractor to work with our website development team. We are looking for passionate individuals who have HTML/CSS knowledge, are familiar with Pinegrow, show attention to detail, and can communicate effectively. Preferred applicants are organized, have front and back end web experience, and can work with both a team and independently.

Required Skill Sets

• Has the technical depth to write and understand code specifications.
  • Create front-end design incorporating HTML5, CSS3, Javascript as well as other Web 2.0 techniques.
    • HTML5 - Ability to code semantically
    • CSS
      • Understanding of SCSS
      • Strong understanding of FLEX
      • Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
    • Javascript - ability to read and understand all basic javascript function as they relate to front end CSS or HTML management

Desired Skill Sets

• Familiarity with Toolset or Advanced Custom Fields
  • Familiarity with Bootstrap
  • AJAX
  • Understanding of and experience with JQuery
  • Experience with GreenSock Animations
  • Experience with source control solutions (BitBucket/Git)
  • Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility issues.
  • Familiarity with UX/UI design best practices
  • Familiarity with Adobe graphic editing tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD

What You Bring to the Table

• Communicative and clear under tight deadlines
  • Have strong personal organization and attention to detail while maintaining a high level of code quality
  • Actively seek out new challenges on your own
  • Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers
  • Has the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
  • Is able to proactively communicate and collaborate with customers, business analysts, and technical team members (both hired and contracted) to identify and resolve issues.
  • Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
  • Works effectively both on teams, as well as, be self-motivated, task-oriented, and organized
  • Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
  • A ‘Customer Service’ orientation
  • In Leadership – Do what’s right, even if it’s tough
  • In Collaboration – Leverage our collective genius, be a team
  • In Transparency – Be real
  • In Accountability – Recognize that if it is to be, it’s up to me
  • In Passion – Show commitment in heart and mind
  • In Advocacy – Earn trust and business
  • In Quality – Ensure what we do, we do well

If you are interested in please apply here: Web Developer » Today's Business

1 Like

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Pinegrow consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Still looking for the same.

Please connect with me: trish@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Trish