5.1 has issue when using <a> tag

@randyrie You are not the only one that experience the problem with the “sticky” error message(s).
See this topic from @steveshead.

My english is pretty good (I think), but not my native language. So sometimes I maybe produce a weird sentence or use the wrong words in a context. Don’t know if thats the case why you did not understand “that part” of my previous post.

What I tried to say is:
You seems convinced that the duplicate code is not produced by the “Repeater” feature, which I can understand. But when you typed/touched “by accident” a numerical value (which can happen) before you did those actions (without knowing it, so you are not aware you did that and activated the repeater feature this way by accident). Then you got suprised with those duplicate code/elements in your page.

Of course I don’t know what happened, and I also don’t know if you triggered the “Repeater”. I only tried to explain what it may have caused, because duplicate code / duplicate elements don’t happen just like that. And the “Repeater” feature exists in Pinegrow and I think is the most logical explanation what might happened.

Hopefully this makes it a bit more clear for you!