Creating subsections functionality in WordPress

I hope this email finds you well. I have been using Pinegrow to develop a website in WordPress and, while working, I noticed that there is no option to create subsections (customize section within another customize section) within WordPress.

I believe that adding this functionality would be extremely useful for WordPress developers and users, allowing for a deeper and more complex organization of website content and design.

For example, with subsections, it would be possible to create sections within customized sections, which would make content organization more efficient and easier to navigate for website visitors. Additionally, subsections would allow for the creation of more complex and customized layouts without the need for advanced web development knowledge.

Therefore, I would like to know if there are plans to add the functionality of creating subsections in Pinegrow for WordPress, and if this is possible at the moment. I believe this would be a valuable addition to the program and I hope we can discuss this further.

Thank you in advance for your response and your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Thank you for taking the time to write this useful feedback.

Currently, adding support for subsections for the customizer feature is not in our roadmap, and this, mostly because due to the arrival of Gutenberg, blocks, FSE in WordPress, this functionality does not seem to be pushed anymore by the WordPress team.

However, while we can’t comment on future developments your suggestion/feature request has been noted :slight_smile: