Does Bootstrap have any system for doing 'character/cutout' style animation?

By contrast using GSAP with custom coding directly, 10 lines of code:

Or with Three.js coupled with GSAP (over 10 lines of code ):

It becomes evident that inputs and sliders through an app have their limitations for what they can accomplish. The one using Three.js could not be accomplished in “Pinegrow Interactions”. But I even question if the first one with 10 lines of code could be accomplished with “PGIA”? I just looked at it briefly and unless I’m misunderstanding the inputs I can’t see where you would have input for things like

attr:{ cy: 185}
{clearProps:“all”}

But perhaps I overlooked some inputs in PGIA? That’s nothing against “Pinegrow Interactions” as it has its own limited purpose as @matjaz previously stated.

But it does quickly exemplify how custom coding whether it be using GSAP, Canvas, Javascript, CSS3, SASS, etc., is unparalleled with what can be creatively accomplished and rightly so.

I’m not sure you will get much randomization from Pinegrow Interactions currently until they upgrade it to GSAP 3 and if they then implement the built in GSAP 3 utility functions fully.

@ladlon From what you have described both here and the thread from 2 years ago, I would instead spend time learning things directly, I think you will be happier in the long run.

2 Likes