am about finalising a project which is in fact one of the first pure PG one I did.
All the prior projects were often a half/half thing.
It’s a re-design from this page (which I archived for you) https://bit.ly/2HujLw8 made with FreewayPro about ten years ago (or so).
So perhaps time to show - and - asking you for doing me a favour:
I know - it’s bloody german, but the Headings of this particular Site is looking somehow weird.
Not for the life of me I’m able to see what I did wrong. I thank you in advance for any pointer.
Oh and yes: The work in PG was so cool and somehow easy. I’m happy being part of this community.