How to display an excel spreadsheet on a webpage

I have a client that wants to display a spreadsheet on a webpage (read only - not interactive). Is there a provision in Pinegrow that will allow me to do this? (I do NOT want to use Microsoft’s One Drive’s embed provision.)
I’ve been scouring the Internet for help but haven’t found anything that will easily do this. If PG has no such provision, can someone suggest a simple method a mental mouse like me can comprehend?

I can say right off the bat that Pinegrow does not offer anything like that out of the box, and you’ll be hard pressed to find any solution that doesn’t involve embedding data from another spreadsheet service. If the data is all static, you can probably get away with creating a table, but I’ll warn you in advance that it’s not a lot of fun.

If you don’t wan to go with onedrive’s embed, there are other products out there like Google Sheets, SmartSheet, Air Table, etc. that might fit the bill.

1 Like

Hello Randy,

I agree with Adam that using Google Sheets might be an easier way to cross that bridge; I haven’t had to do anything like that in the past, but I was curious, and Googling, I found this article that can be useful as well.

https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/3593-excel-convert-cells-to-html-table.html

Good luck!

1 Like