Icons wont show up on WordPress

I’m editing my website in Pingrow and then export it to WordPress I use both WP Rocket and asset cleanup as caching apps the thing is that it worked well with these plugins , then I did few changes in Pinegrow and it’s all gone, now again I fixed it in Pingrow but still nothing on WordPress.

I turned off both plugins and cleared cache,but still nothing I’ve added pictures of the the wp live site without the icons and pinegrow with the icons. PS using bootstrap 5

Hi @kalaN,
This is a little tough to troubleshoot. You don’t say where the icons are coming from - is that resource being loaded? What changes did you make in Pinegrow that caused the problem? I assume you did a theme export and the re-uploaded it to your live site?
Cheers,
Bob

To be honest I dont know if they being loaded, I did inspect elements and I saw this line -

<i class="bi bi-clock"></i>

that’s the name of this specific icon (clock)

Yes i did theme export and re upload it again

Hi @kalaN,
The only thing that I can think of right now is that the icon stylesheet isn’t being included in the theme. How are you adding the icons in Bootstrap?
Thanks,
Bob

Myproject > assets > vendor > bootstrap icons > bootstrap-icons.css

on the main page, I added this:

Hi,
Without seeing more code, I’m not sure how this fits in. On your live site, if you use the DevTools, does your bootstrap-icons.css show as being loaded? Can I take a look at your live site?
Cheers,
Bob