- Why are you using style.scss?
- Can interactions be moved to a styles. css the way you can move inline styles to a css?
- pinegrow.json is added to the project when Interactions is enabled?
- SASS was used here just because of designer preference. The project could easily have been done with straight CSS.
- The Interactions need to stay as attributes of the element they are being applied onto.
pinegrow.jsonfile is added when you open a folder as a project. (I don’t think it is there for just a file).
Why, if I write transforms & transitions, I can have them in an external css, but can’t put interactions in an external css.
Got it. Set up everything first then add interactions, right?
You can add Interactions as you put the page together. Just depends on your preferred work-flow.