Hi, Matjaz here from Pinegrow!
Today we are launching a new powerful Pinegrow add-on called Shop Builder for WooCommerce (packaged in Pinegrow 6.5, available for download now).
The Shop Builder lets you easily create custom designed WooCommerce storefronts with Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS or any other (or none) framework of your choice. Pinegrow does all the heavy lifting by generating clean and extendable code for you - without adding any plugins to your site.
Visit the product page to learn about its benefits and features, including being able to build custom WooCommerce Gutenberg blocks:
Shop Builder for WooCommerce is not just software. By adding it to your tool-belt you get:
- Shop builder for WooCommerce actions in the WordPress panel
- A step by step course on implementing a project with the Shop Builder for WooCommerce with 60 lessons and almost 8 hours of video .
- Starter Shop project for Bootstrap 5
- Membership to our WooCommerce developer community
- Access to ready-to-use collection of e-commerce components (coming soon to the Library panel)
Download and install the latest Pinegrow 6.5:
Shop Builder for WooCommerce is included in the trial version . Just download and install Pinegrow 6.5 to take it for a spin. You will get a fresh trial period if your previous trial already expired.
If you already own a Pinegrow license, you can try Shop Builder by launching Pinegrow in trial mode in Support → Purchase & Activate screen.
For any assistance please contact our support.
Thank you for your interest and support.
Wishing you all the best!
Matjaz & the Pinegrow Team