Introducing our new powerful Pinegrow add-on: Shop Builder for WooCommerce

Hi, Matjaz here from Pinegrow!

Today we are launching a new powerful Pinegrow add-on called Shop Builder for WooCommerce (packaged in Pinegrow 6.5, available for download now).

The Shop Builder lets you easily create custom designed WooCommerce storefronts with Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS or any other (or none) framework of your choice. Pinegrow does all the heavy lifting by generating clean and extendable code for you - without adding any plugins to your site.

Take a look at the intro video (14 minutes) to learn more about what you can accomplish with Shop builder (2 minute version is here if you prefer a very quick intro):

Visit the product page to learn about its benefits and features, including being able to build custom WooCommerce Gutenberg blocks:

Learn more about the Shop Builder »

Everything you need to get started

Shop Builder for WooCommerce is not just software. By adding it to your tool-belt you get:

• Shop builder for WooCommerce actions in the WordPress panel
  • A step by step course on implementing a project with the Shop Builder for WooCommerce with 60 lessons and almost 8 hours of video .
  • Starter Shop project for Bootstrap 5
  • Membership to our WooCommerce developer community
  • Access to ready-to-use collection of e-commerce components (coming soon to the Library panel)

Take it for a spin

Download and install the latest Pinegrow 6.5:

Download Pinegrow 6.5 »

Shop Builder for WooCommerce is included in the trial version . Just download and install Pinegrow 6.5 to take it for a spin. You will get a fresh trial period if your previous trial already expired.

If you already own a Pinegrow license, you can try Shop Builder by launching Pinegrow in trial mode in Support → Purchase & Activate screen.

For any assistance please contact our support.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Wishing you all the best!
Matjaz & the Pinegrow Team

4 Likes

Well!
That is, without a doubt, the most extensive video tutorial documentation of any Pinegrow feature launch I ever remember.
That alone is pretty impressive!

That’s even without the actual new addon itself.

Respect,
I’m looking forward to getting back into it with this!
Brilliant, Cheers

2 Likes

Congratulations Pinegrow! Amazing Work!
Can’t wait to give it try.

1 Like

This looks great.

Will i be able to create a Woocommerce theme of my own that i could then sell? Maybe even on a market place such as Envato?

The answer is pretty simple: You are free to do whatever you want in terms of distribution, as long as you have created your WordPress theme from HTML, CSS, JS, and graphic resources that you have designed by yourself.

Warning : If you have used an HTML template purchased or borrowed from a third-party, please read the usage restrictions carefully. The license may be very restrictive.

1 Like

I was so excited when i saw the video list in YouTube and then i fell flat. Yet another WP stuff!!! I deleted the links. Sigh! Seriously, many of our user forum members are getting way bit frustrated and many skipped looking at the forum summary.

This is what I’ve been waiting for since I startet working with Pinegrow! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Wow, it’s awesome, Congratulations on this nice work.
I will try it for my personal project in the future :innocent:

Great work, great Pinegrow Add On, and fantastic Tutorial Videos.

I bought this Add On and it works as expected. Now I’ll start my first very special WooCommerce Project.

Congratulations to the Pinegrow Team.

5 Likes