Missing exported scss files

Hello,

can you please tell me why _footer.scss and _globals.scss are not exported from my native working folder into wordrpess theme folder? But when i make changes to these files (_footer.scs and _globals.scss) it is exported to style.css file so i can still see changes?

my native project folder:

exported wordpress theme folder:

Regards,
Dovydas

Hi @dowixxx,
Iā€™m not quite sure how your project is set up, so it is a little hard to troubleshoot. Can you send a screenshot of the stylesheet manager? Also, what CSS has been added to your pages and where?
Thanks,
Bob

stylesheet manager:

style.css source file is style.scss:

linked css to index.html:

linked css to single.html

both index.html and single.html are master pages.

thank you for replying

Hi @dowixxx,
I have to admit that I have never looked for the various .scss stylesheets to export. Right now, if I have the various stylesheets in their own folder - Iā€™m using a Bootstrap starter, so I made a folder in the bootstrap_theme folder - none of them export to the theme.
If you look in your project folder ā†’ _pgexport folder, are any of the style files there?
Cheers,
Bob

I quickly read the problem (and maybe I totally misunderstood) but ā€¦ why do you want to export the SCSS source files to the theme folder?

Oh i just thought these files should be exported and that it is some kind of bug or i made a mistake somewhere. But if its alright this way then its okay. Thanks!

_pgexport folder contains same files as the theme folder. But if it is not a big deal then thats okay. I was just kind of curiuos why it behaved like this. Thanks!

@dowixxx

SCSS files are SASS source files which are used to generate the final CSS files.
Consider them as working files, but in no case as files intended for production.

I understand that you are not the author of the HTML template you are working on?

1 Like

Yeaah i am the author :sweat_smile:

@dowixxx
Did you place the folders in the _pgexport folder?

No i didnt. It was generated automatically.