I started using Pinegrow PRO(Windows 10.1 and Windows 7) only a few days ago, here is my quick opinions/tipps - it might also be useful to others and devs.
Things what I dislike - or missed
- php editing is a joke, you can edit html in php files, that’s it and nothing else
- UI is a mess - Section titles and elements same backgrounds, I really hate how sections allways opened by default (I suggest the right mouse click toggle event wich open/close all sections in crsa panels.) Another thing what I don’t like, how the property tab is a tabbed panel, I suggest will be a floating window option.
- css panel have limited options, plus sections isn’t collapsible
- full screen option - multiple monitor support - is missed
- little expensive - compared others(like bootstrapstudio). But the fact is how the subsciption option maybe better and cheaper for some people.
Things what I like
- Multiple library(Bootstrap, Foundation etc…)
- Pinegrow/Atom integration - it could be better, but usefull
- Creating Components - little complicated, but is a nice thing
- Page can display multiple window with different sizes
- Developer Tools - for customize Pinegrow
- desktop software
- the extra 15% discount
- for full screen option - I use this autohotkey script (just install autotkey, download the script, run), and F12 toggle the borderless, full screen(work with code editor too).
- you can change Pinegrow apperance easily! Just create a ccs file eg. myeditor.css, then add this stylesheet in these html files in Pinegrow root directory: edit.html, empy.html. Use Development tools to inspect an element in application, create rules, and save. Here is a before/after example:
Do you want a simple light UI? (4 lines in a custom css)
Look at this
Stay tooned, more tips is coming soon