Need some help via zoom or google meet

Hi all,

I’m pressured to finish a WP site and wanted to know if there’s someone who knows how to use Pinegrow with WP to finish a template I started. Via zoom / google meet, and of course I’d pay for this. Hoping it can be around 10/11pm EST. If you can help please DM me.

Thanks.

Appreciate the pressure you’re under is causing you an enormous amount of stress.

What do you mean “via Zoom / Google Meet”? You want to ask a question or you want to be present while that person works on the site?

Hi Samuel,

It’s not just that I want someone to finish the site. I want to be able to ask someone some questions regarding templates and more questions might pop up during the process…so that’s why I was thinking to have an online meeting with Google Meet or Zoom would be appropriate. I can actually do a short screencast on the kinds of questions I have and send to you privately.

Thought so. Having someone work while you figuratively “peer over their shoulder” might be the reason for lack of response. You’re asking someone to do a job and mentor you in the process whilst under time pressures. This isn’t conducive to a good working environment. I’m not sure if i’m the only one that agrees with that?

Anyways it’s all good. Just thought I’d feedback. Please send a screencast and if you’re happy to let me work on it at my own pace while still meeting deadlines (which are what, BTW?) then I’d be happy to run you through some stuff afterwards when there’s less pressure. If I can educate directly from the screencast and I’m confident you can implement yourself, then I’ll do that and you wont have to pay. I can also make a judgement to see if we can effectively pair-programme if I think it’s reasonable enough to do so.

3 Likes

Never my intention to work like that. I am a developer too and I know when a clients asks for that. Just rereading my OP and wondering how it was interpreted like that.

Ok. That’s good! There was suggestion on your OP.

• “someone who knows how to use Pinegrow with WP to finish a template I started. Via zoom / google meet,”

That’s why I asked to clarify.

• “It’s not just that I want someone to finish the site. I want to be able to ask someone some questions regarding templates and more questions might pop up during the process”