Pinegrow 10 Update available?

Opened pinegrow and it says that Pinegrow 10 is available? Yet the link to it goes to a page that says error.

image

1 Like

Yes i see it too! Must be a mistake!

2 Likes

Yes @matjaz :smiley:

something must have got pushed by accident with the secret v10 :thinking:

1 Like

@wcgreen Well looks like the Blog is up for version 10 :smiley: before release. This looks fantastic!!

Let me just check something… nope, calendar doesn’t say 1st of April. :thinking:

It’s on the homepage now :smiley:

There are multiple things in this release I’m ā€˜excited’ about. I’m hoping there will be a UK spell check dictionary available. I have enough hassles already changing US spelling to ā€œproper spellingā€. :wink:

You can set a language or use the page language with auto. It’s mentioned in the Spelling video.

The spellchecker is welcome. I’d like to put in a feature request for British English, rather than being fixed on US English. British English spelling is used in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India, Singapore, Malaysia, the Caribbean and more.

1 Like

Will add the English UK as a downloadable option. Finishing a 10.01 update today with some extra fixes and improvements before we send the launch email.

3 Likes

Thank you @matjaz, I look forward to that. Can you offer any advice or suggestions regarding current recommended best options for Openrouter AI settings? The listed models all seem quite dated.