Pinegrow Plugin Marketplace

@beatngu

Thanks for that

Funny you mentioned that as I have been putting some designs togther for one, its been something I have been planning for a while and a few ppl have mentioned it, however there will be a premium plugin released before that which is in production

These look really cool, will there be any Wordpress versions coming?

Yes they are on their way

1 Like

Hi, @benhanna just bought the plugin from your site, to support your effort!! but i still havenā€™t used it yet, haha

ha fair play @benng822 thanks, let me know if you need any help if you finally do get around to it!

Hi @benhanna, I have a few questions about using the block, I have bought the bundle version, so I have Chocka Blocks and others. my question is, what if I want to use some blocks components from Chocka Blocks lets say a slider, and I also want to use the startup Blocks, content block? like that, I have to include both resources file? and can I add my own blocks into it? if can, how to do it? thanks in advance

@benng822

All the block kits should work ok with each other EXCEPT maybe start up blocks which is older an due an update to work with the others as the structure/Bootstrap has changed since SU was releasedā€¦So I would recommend you use that one stand alone as you could get some conflicts If you do play around with the order of the stylesheets but when the update drops it should not be a problem. The others have been created/revamped to work well with each other, and within your own BS4 projects, but there is always a small chance of some conflict with CSS etc but overall should be good.

You should include all the resources from the plugins and just activate Bootstrap 4 & Font Awesome 4.

The plugins CSS has been ordered to easily remove stuff you donā€™t need post project if you only use a handful from each one. You can then test removing JS file scripts.

You can use your own blocks as long as they are BS4, either activate the plugins in your blocks project or add the HTML you need to the page and paste the CSS into a stylesheet

If your talking about adding your own blocks into the plugin itself, its possible but you would need to figure it out yourself by looking at the source code, hopefully either Pinegrow or myself will get around to creating a plugin tutorial/guide, itā€™s not something I can get into here right now.

P.S You can use the support on the site for any queries

https://pluginsforpinegrow.com/support/

So mix and match the others and combine if needed with your own project where you have saved blocks using PG feature for this and use Start UP stand alone for now

Great idea ben!

It looks a little bit more like a blog then a market in my opinion. but anyway i like the idea very much! hope to see it grow!

I have a handful of your plugins for Pinegrow, (5 plug-in bundle) and was a bit saddened when I saw your website was down. Said it was a 521 server error.

Checked on: 9/1/2021

I hope you return or start up a new site. I really appreciated your contribution.

OH!

Ben is uusally pretty good.

I last contacted him a few months ago to see how he was, as Iā€™ve not heard of or seen him on here for a while. He had a new job/agency stuff and said it was full on and he had a shedload of stuff to learn.

So I hope this is an oversight/error while swimming through the techie swamp

Thanks for the update - I donā€™t get to dive in and participate as much as I would like, but in the few times I messaged with Ben he did indeed seem like a good guy. And I do like to support the independent developer when I can.

He also made a free PG plugin for CSS-Animate which is so simple and great.

yep, just had a quick look for my last emails with him, butā€¦ I cant seem to figure out how to search emails in this forumā€¦ curses

I am in dire need of that Chocka Blocks but unfortunately site is down who can help donateā€¦i wanted to support the dev though.

Hi there, Ive messaged @benhanna for you, but Iā€™ve not heard from him since March 21. we shall see what he says :slight_smile:

ok cheerio for now.

ps, you could check the wayback machine. see if there are any free sample blocks from there that you could use as your waitingā€¦but, they are for Bootstrap 4 I think.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210606184509/https://pluginsforpinegrow.com/

Donā€™t expect anything from him! I have had it with him. Nothing but false promises!

Had contact with him a year ago after I had put a warning on this forum for people not to buy anything from that guy, because the promised updates never came and come. But I was told that it was such a nice guy so I waited a other year to see his website down suddenly without any warning!

ooh, not like you to be brusque ā€¦ @AllMediaLab :wink:

I think his new job/life got on top of him, see if he gets back to us.
the last thing I heard from him was his desire to update his blocks butā€¦
BS 5 was coming out he said, so that would throw a spanner in the works.

Ive not really chatted to him since then (March 21) but He was getting hammered in his new work as the whole covid thing meant that he had MORE to do, not lessā€¦ which wasnt his plan.

SO, Iā€™ve fired a flare his direction, see what happens.

I do hope you didnt annoy him and scare him off :smiley:

For sure he annoyed me! :wink:

1 Like