I have opened the site to sellers (you can also add free downloads of course)
I will go over any uploads from sellers and edit and format the descriptions and images, apart from that there should be no issues adding a plugin or template its pretty straightforward.
If any one has an issue with paypal payments I am sure can work something out if they have any recommendations for an alternative
It would be worth following the Pinegrows team recommendations for Blocks
For example, specific CSS rule naming, like <my_plugin>_some_class etc.
As a start, here are some of our initial ideas:
Code quality, HTML & CSS quality and Maintainability = key points (Easy editing, Framework upgrade, JS components upgrade)
- 100% Created with Pinegrow Web Editor.
- When using existing HTML templates, licenses and usage limits must be strictly specified.
- Bootstrap or Foundation
- Use of clean HTML5 structure & semantic
- Assistive technology compliant (accessibility)
- BEM compliant CSS
- Flexbox instead of floats to control the alignment, direction, order, and size of boxes
- SASS source files with comments when needed
Animations & gimmicks:
- CSS preferred