I’m having issues with saving. On multiple occasions, I have lost rules from the custom.scss.
I cannot think of the steps to reproduce this. However, in this recent loss, there was an error from one of the components - so this may have had an impact?
- The error was about a deleted field in an unrelated component - a side banner…
- The sass rules that were lost were being created for a non-component
- The Pinegrow backups also have the new rules missing
- I was editing a component definition, in another file when the rules went
- I had the code view window of the custom.scss file open throughout
- I was not using master pages, simply a page constructed with components… and a new section in it where I was working
I was saving regularly throughout the session and seeing notifications that the work had been saved. Due to earlier saving issues, I was committing to my git repo regularly, and so was able to discard the sudden loss of Sass rules from custom.scss, so I only lost a small amount of work. The html is fine, it still has the missing classes assigned to the elements.
See below image of the rules discard