UI deselects attribute editor while editing value

While inserting an attribute in the attribute editor the UI deselects while I’m typing.

Unless I get a single character inserted it becomes impossible to finish the value. Inserting the “key” is fine it’s just when I press Tab or Enter to insert the value.

You can see from this gif that as soon as I tab over to the value, the cursor disappears.

Sep-15-2021 09-33-15

I have experienced this for a long time, did raise it with Pinegrow support, hopefully they can prioritise fixing this!

1 Like

Hi @fakesamgregory and @TechAkayy,
We will look into this. I thought the issue had come up before and was fixed. @TechAkayy do you remember when you brought this up?
Thanks,
Bob

1 Like

I just updated today. Still issue remains

My apologies @RobM, couldn’t find the email addressed to support at my end, but I have the note about this issue in my Notes app, so probably I missed to send this one across.

But, I think this has been a issue for a while… not sure if it was fixed and has resurfaced. Thanks for looking into this one!

Hi @TechAkayy,
No worries, I was just trying to assess if it was fixed and then re-occurred, or was never fixed.
Thanks so much for looking,
Bob

2 Likes

Hi @fakesamgregory and @TechAkayy,
This is fixed and will be in the next release.
Cheers,
Bob

2 Likes

Thanks bunch @RobM :clap:t5:

Hi Rob, when is the fix coming? Its really getting cumbersome. I am using 6.1.

Hi @murugappan,
The ETA for the next release is the end of the month. Sorry that this couldn’t be fixed in a live patch.
Cheers,
Bob

2 Likes

Fantastic. Will watch for the release.

Thank you @RobM

2 Likes

This has been a issue for a while not sure if it was fixed and has resurfaced.

Hi All,
As far as I know, this is fixed. I just checked 6.2 and it seems to behave well.
Bob