Webflow interactions don't work once I export theme with Pinegrow

Hi everyone,

I would love to continue working with the PG theme converter, however, I have even issues exporting just my static page from Webflow…

layout and design wise everything looks fine, but some (not all) interactions just don’t work once I export the theme and try to view the website via WP.

The weird part is, that in the PG application, where you see the little preview window of your site, the interactions do work there. It’s just once I save and export the theme and open it via WP, that some interactions just don’t work anymore.

Has anyone an idea why that is the case and how I can fix this??

The issue is that Webflow looks for the data-wf-page attribute on the element. When you share headers and footers between pages, webflow is always loading the interactions for the one page exported in the header.

Solution for static pages: Under page settings in Pinegrow, set the page as a “Master page” to export its own header and footer.

Another solution (more complicated) is to modify the header.php with some code like the one answer on Possible Webflow Javascript Animations issue? (Interactions 2.0) - #6 by uamalik

2 Likes