Wordpress comments form

hi friends.
I am trying to convert html template to wordpress theme but I have a problem.
I have a comments form in html, I want to convert it for my theme but I cant.
When I add “List comments”, wordpress’s basic comments template come, I searched on net but cant find any solution…
Please could you help me?
If I change some “ID” of my html form, will it be comments template for my theme?
Thanks…

Hi @aliveli,
Can you provide some code so that I can give you more directed advice.
Cheers,
Bob

thanks… here an example. I want to transform this into wp comments. can I convert it?

<form class="review-form" action="javascript:void(0);">
    <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-6">
            <input class="form__field" type="text" name="name" placeholder="Your Name"/>
        </div>
        <div class="col-md-6">
            <input class="form__field" type="email" name="email" placeholder="Your Email"/>
        </div>
        <div class="col-12">
            <textarea class="form__field form__message message--large" name="message" placeholder="Text"></textarea>
        </div>
        <div class="col-12">
            <button class="button button--green" type="submit">
                <span>Send review</span> 
                <svg class="icon">
                    <use xlink:href="#arrow"></use>
                </svg>
            </button>
        </div>
    </div>
</form>

Hi @aliveli,
So there isn’t any type of Pinegrow action for directly converting something like this. Actually, this is generally, in my opinion, a bit of a WordPress shortcoming. Basically, to use Bootstrap in the comment submit form you are going to have to create/edit your comments.php file. It is extensive to walk-through, but I will link out to a tutorial.

To summarize, your will have to define each of your fields with your desired HTML. Then apply a filter to change the comment_form_default_fields and pass that into the comment_form() WordPress function.

Let me know how far you get,
Bob

So much thanks. I edited style.css file.
As you said, these items come from wordpress but we can change style of them.
So much thanks.