5.97: CSS Grid behaves differently

Thats good, but I do remember this thread being locked and unlisted about Wappler. :upside_down_face:

I think they are also a small team which have done a pretty interesting job of quickly advancing their app way past just including the existing Dreamweaver extensions they previously offered. They now offer some impressive developer related features that are entirely new from their previous product spectrum.

But somewhat ironically relative to this exact discussion I believe they have yet to include CSS Grid? However it looks curretnly mostly tied exclusively to BootStrap and other frameworks within the workflow. Regardless it does remain rather impressive what their small team has accomplished none the less in a short period of time concerning including a wide range of open industry standards for developers.

So its safe to guess you didn’t feel like constantly re-situating that thread about Wappler. :grin:

Agreed tools can lack features but without those basic open abilities they quickly become pointless and fragile. Many tools can come and go because of this but more importantly can leave users in utter disarray when that happens. So indeed openness for the win in this industry.