AngularJS views or HTML fragments loaded by AJAX

Hello friends,

the same topic was opened on September 2016 and the last documentation entry - http://docs.pinegrow.com/working-with-views-loaded-at-run-time/ - is around 8 months ago.

Could you explain me what means “high on our to-do list”?

Thank you!

I am not a member of Pinegrow staff, just another user. I have a question, I was able to include and load Ajax retrieved data output within pages I loaded in Pinegrow. What are you seeing when you try to load your Ajax enabled pages?

I had to turn on Test Clicks and JS within Pinegrow, at the top menu bar and it worked. Are you using a framework of some kind that is not embedded in Pinegrow or something like Wordpress or Joomla?

I am using Pinegrow 3.11 Pro and a local testing server Apache, PHP, Mysql and it works fine within Pinegrow.

I haven’t tried anything, it’s meant as a pre-sales question. I wanted to know upfront if that is possible before I’m investing (wasting) too much time testing things out.

Download and try the Trial version to make sure it will do what you need. You have 7 days to try it out from install date.