I believe I’ve discovered a very bizarre bug in the border radius feature of the visual editor. I’m on PC, Windows 7, using Pinegrow Version 4.8.
I checked it on a few different projects, as well as the Pinegrow sample page. Here is how to reproduce…
- Open the sample page and select any object (I selected the h2.text-center object that reads, “I HEAR YOU CALL, PINE TREE”)
- In the visual editor, scroll down to the border settings. Select the boxes to lock all four borders, and border radiuses together.
- Add a border of any thickness (4 pixels is fine.)
- Add a border radius of any size (10 pixels is fine.)
- Deselect the boxes to unlock the borders and border radiuses, so the top, bottom, left and right settings can be adjusted individually.
- Try adjusting the top right border radius. You should see that now, the top left radius is adjusted when you change the top right setting, and the top right radius is adjusted when you change the top left setting. In other words, the controls become reversed.
It only happens to the top radiuses. The bottom radius settings continue to work normally. Obviously it’s not a major issue, because the radiuses can still be set, but it’s a weird little bug.
Can anyone else on a PC using Pinegrow 4.8 confirm this bug?